by Robert John Stevens, June 21, 2016
- Protection against tyrannical governments—The Founding Fathers created the Second Amendment1 to protect citizens against tyrannical governments because they knew governments eventually transfer and consolidate power to one person who turns against his or her own people. Unfortunately the amendment did not include the word democide.
- Democide—Murder by one’s own government2. An estimated 262 million humans were killed by their own governments in the 20th century alone, in most cases after they were disarmed by their own governments.
- Natural and inalienable rights—All people have the right to defend themselves, their families, faith and property. The right to defend was given to mankind by his Creator and existed long before earthly governments were formed.
- Guns stop individual and mass killings—Killers will always have access to guns and weapons and are often deterred and stopped by armed citizens.3
- False flag events—Governments and secret societies create deceptions and mass killings to disarm citizens. Patterns are predictable such as gunmen are killed so they cannot disclose their employers. Proof of bodies are rarely shown to the public. Courts throughout history have required dead bodies as proof.
- Amending the U.S. Constitution must require state legislature approval. It must never be changed on a whim by an emotional mob majority in Congress reacting to recent, unfortunate events.
- Invasion—Guns and local militia protect citizens from foreign invaders. Even if a nation’s national defenses could be defeated, prevailing over local militia and freedom fighters requires never-ending costs and resources (as the United States proves by their intervention in the Middle East). Well-armed citizens are the second line of national defense and should be welcomed and endorsed by every nation.
- Disarming citizens protects the wealthy—Napoleon once said,” Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.” Whenever the wealth has been transferred from the lower and middle classes to an elite upper class, the elite resort to control and murder to protect themselves and use media propaganda and false-flag events to convince people they should disarm voluntarily. Guns protect the poor and middle class from being murdered by the rich.
- Comparable weapons to oppose force—The Founding Fathers didn’t limit the Second Amendment to handguns and knives. They just fought against the British who possessed the greatest weaponry in the world; therefore, citizens’ guns must be powerful enough to match the firepower of opposing forces.
- Media omissions4—These above essential elements are often purposely left out of news and media discussions. It is similar to church missionaries discussing right versus wrong without introducing underlying principles such as heavenly rewards and punishments. The debate purposely moves people towards the wrong conclusions—a strategy that supports conspiring agendas5 to disarm the public.
More Articles on Guns
1 The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
What is unclear about the phrase “shall not be infringed?”
2 Google define democide:
Democide is a term revived and redefined by the political scientist R. J. Rummel (1932–2014) as “the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder.
3 In the mid 1990s I programmed for Xantel in Mesa Arizona for short time. Citizens advised me while driving to not cut anyone off because people kept guns in their glove compartments. That deterred me to obey the traffic rules.
4 Omissions of core principles are not discussed in mainstream news. For example, see today’s articles published by Mormon-owned news media KSL an Deseret News A divided Senate answers Orlando with gridlock on gun curbs and Preventing mass shootings? Utah delegation sees no clear solutions.
5 History and religious scriptures are clear that conspiring men form hellish agendas and are responsible for great sufferings to the human race. The Book of Mormon states that “secret combinations are of the devil and result in the destruction of nations—Modern Gentiles are warned against the secret combination that will seek to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries.” — Ether 8:23-25 and its chapter summary.
Of course the weapons we give may end up in the wrong hands. This must be one of the reasons why the Founding Fathers said to not intervene in foreign affairs. It is really sad that the military industrial complex cares so little about our own troops as to arm their enemies—to keep alive war profiteering they must have an armed enemy.
Think it is time for citizens to start planting gardens, fruit and nut trees to become self sufficient?