The Federal Reserve was formed by a private group of for-profit banksters in 1913. Their business model is to monetize debt. Governments accumulate debt quickly in two ways: 1) Regulations which grow the size of government, and 2) Wars, especially endless wars.
Some nations are still paying off their World War I debts. Endless regulations require huge governments to administer. As long as the United States government pays interest and overspends, and the more they borrow, the more money the Federal Reserve shareholders make.
The Federal Reserve balance sheet on their website shows $4.6 trillion in assets. Think about how large that is. That isn’t billion—it is trillion. Truly the beneficiaries if that wealth can buy armies, navies, governments and rule in secret.
by Robert John Stevens, November 20, 2016
The unaccountable opposition will quickly loose their situation if President Trump sends them a bill for their portion of the U.S. Debt accumulated under the Obama administration. As uncomfortable as that would be, the mere threat of it should provide motivation for the re-negotiation or complete forgiveness of debt, the ousting of the Federal Reserve banksters and the elimination of federal expenses not delegated to the federal government by the U.S. Constitution.
by Robert John Stevens, September 29, 2016
Someone on a forum today asked if they should work at a multi-level company.
We need good, honest and ethical people in leadership positions everywhere. BYU graduates represent some of the best. The greatest good can occur from within. To rephrase President Hinckley’s quote, you can make bad businesses good and good businesses better.
Think of a good company as diamond shaped where the majority of the income is distributed to its hard-working employees.
The distribution of wealth in a healthy nation is also diamond shaped.
The most successful MLM in history is the Federal Reserve–a private group of bankers, organized in 1913, whose business model was to monetize debt. Their down lines are member banks and those who keep them in power, and share in the wealth plunder. Their August 2016 balance sheet reports $4.64 trillion assets (see page 4).
Their product is debt monetization which is best achieved by growing the size of governments via regulations, overspending and endless wars.
Besides for a brief period from 1862 to 1872 to pay for the Civil War, The Federal Income Tax rate was 0% until 1913. Tax Freedom Day in 2016 was April 24th, i.e., you worked from January 1st to April 24th just to pay your taxes. Pre-1913 there were almost no regulations in the United States.
MLM founders may have great and noble intentions as do most traditional company employees. There are good people everywhere.
Re-read the Book of Mormon just to study the effect the Gadianton Robbers had and the case studies on the proper role of government. That may help in deciding where you want to work and what companies you want to support.
I interviewed with similar companies and decided my conscience will not let me support any multi-level scam.
Every one of them claims to be different but all of them have
commonality—their products aren’t superior or they wouldn’t need a pyramid scheme to sell them, the founders often amass wealth, and the majority of participants do not.
Life’s decisions require deciding what rackets we aren’t going to support.
A cause-based job where you are dedicated to a mission will provide the
highest satisfaction; hence, that’s why teachers are willing to work so hard for so little.
Having said that, free agency declares it is your decision. Consider
weighting it against the 12th Article of Faith:
We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
MLM interviews I accepted this year:
1. Modere in Springville (formally NewWays). Their development team maintains about two dozen similar code bases due to language- and nation-specific distributors. I didn’t think that sounded fun and I sensed neither did they.
2. Young Family Living: They generated more than $1 billion in revenues last year. During my interview with the development manager, he diffused essential oils into the air. I didn’t smell oils in the working areas though.
The first biggest con in history of course is the Federal Reserve’s $4.464 trillion in declared asset’s. What other assets are owned by the beneficiaries of the clandestine clan of 1913 banksters?
Notice the FBI was formed in 1908 just in time for the Federal Reserve banksters:
It was the FBI that came of age arresting opponents of the First World War.
It should be noted that the FBI was not created to fill a hole in law enforcement needs. On the contrary, it was created to usurp and displace a highly-efficient and effective private police force that already existed: the Pinkerton National Detective Agency.
Future historians may ask who was the greatest prophet of the 20th and 21st centuries and the answer may unanimously be Ron Paul:
Salaries of the Rich and Wealthy
Federal Reserve Shareholders (aka global elite?): Unknown but the Fed owns 4.5 trillion in assets so the shareholders’ wealth makes even the top 1% look poor.
Top 1%: $423,090
Top 10%: $157,479
Notice these numbers are flawed if the top 10% includes the top 1%.
If salaries were grades then even 100k means you’re a B student.
by Robert John Stevens, May 23, 2016
Dear Top 1%,
History is clear that the top 1% inflicts the most misery upon the human race, and then it backfires on them.
Despite what your advisors tell you they are probably all wrong. If you want to keep your wealth and protect yourself against the middle and lower class then bless and inspire them, not necessarily with your money for that would require you to share it, but with opportunity.
Opportunity means you set the middle and lower class free to acquire wealth. Keep what you have and let them prosper; for if they prosper you will retain your money, your life, health and happiness.
How can that be done? Well, what society experienced the greatest distribution of wealth in history? The United States before the Federal Reserve coup in 1913.
You must restore government to its original organization but with patches so it will never again be hijacked. Here are a few suggestions:
- Restore the checks and balances of government as defined in the original U.S. Constitution which means you must:
- Abolish the unconstitutional Seventeenth Amendment so Senators can once again represent their state legislators rather than special interests
Repeal the Apportionment Act of 1911 that fixed the number of members of the House of Representatives to 435.
The Federal Reserve banksters knew to keep their charter it was easier to control the majority of 435 than one representative for every 30,000 citizens. With today’s population at 318,900,000 that requires 10,630 representatives. That may sound like too many but had their numbers grown proportionally our nation would not be trillions in debt.
- Establish and enforce term limits so nobody ever gets too much power
- Popularize virtue—Only a government based upon virtue can survive and protect you.
- Abolish the illegal income tax created by the Sixteenth Amendment that is channeled directly to the pockets of the private Federal Reserve Shareholders
- End the Federal Reserve. They’ll eventually turn against you with their 4.5 trillion in assets
- Ask citizens to innovate and replace all banks with something else that enables wealth to accumulate for the masses.
- Abolish the IRS and replace it with one sentence outlining a minimal tax on all sales.
- Break up the media monopoly and ascertain it can never again consolidate and serve anti-Constitutional agendas
- Abolish the Department of Education whose mission is to not teach the U.S. Constitution and the correct principles upon which it is based. Encourage parents to home school. Encourage more private schools to emerge. Require all school children to be taught the U.S. Constitution every year, its founding principles, and how to safeguard it. With that knowledge they will defend your right to keep your wealth without penalty and without harm.
- Declare to the world how the Federal Reserve banksters’ coup of 1913 was successful, and how they grew and remained in power, so a national bank never forms again.
- Abolish the CIA, the United Nations and outlaw all secret societies that murder, destabilize, overthrow and consolidate power and wealth for gain.
- Turn regulations over to the free markets to establish best practices and guidelines for government and private industries‐just as the software industry does.
- Free the citizens from the mountains of bureaucracy, ordinances and regulations that crush their ability to prosper. Replace them all with pure and simple principles that school children can recite.
- Focus on the proper role of each government office as John F. Kennedy focused on the Office of the President. For example, how can that office be used to lead, guide and inspire citizens, to defend citizens, and to safeguard the U.S. Constitution?
- Inspire citizens to become scientists and engineers. You want them to invent things to make your world a better place, to extend your lives and the lives of your posterity, and to eventually colonize other planets. For that you’ll need an unending amount of human innovation to tap from.
When your example becomes the beacon for freedom and liberty then people everywhere, by obedience to their own conscience, will safeguard your life, money and happiness.
No other alternative has ever worked—for their destruction will become your destruction but their prosperity, safety and happiness will become yours.