He’s right. At the very least it could have slowed it down; however, it took the Russians and the Allied Forces to conquer Hitler. 🙂
Democide is the murder of citizens by their own governments. In the 20th century alone, the Univ. of Hawaii reports 262 million humans were murdered by their own governments. The author breaks down the murders by nation. In most cases, democide happened after citizens were disarmed and had no viable solution to repel the force and weapons used against them.
Search Google News for democide and there are no results.
Will Senators Hatch or Lee discuss democide on the Senate floor? I also called Congressman Curtis’ DC office and requested he discuss democide on the House Floor.
by Robert John Stevens, February 22, 2018
Mormon-owned newspaper DeseretNews.com will not allow the word democide (“the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder”).
To prove it for yourself, Google site:www.deseretnews.com democide
In contrast, Google site:www.deseretnews.com gun control
I submitted this comment to the article on DeseretNews.com entitled
In our opinion: In the wake of tragic shootings, does the country ask the tough questions? and they rejected it:
Democide–The murder of citizens by their government. Google “20th century democide” and read the stats by the University of Hawaii. In the 20th-century alone, 262 million humans were murdered by their own government and in most cases, it was after citizens were disarmed by their governments. Now, who wants gun control?
So I submitted this comment and they accepted it:
Why did the Founding Fathers create the Second Amendment to the Constitution and why didn’t it support gun control? Or was the Second Amendment designed to help us protect ourselves against home invaders or shoot animals for food?
The Founding Fathers had just fought a war on their own soil against the most powerful army on the earth. They also studied history and knew that without arms, citizens were powerless against foreign invaders as well as their own governments should they turn against their people.
Governments in the 20th-century alone, according to the University of Hawaii (Google 20th-century democide), murdered 262 million of their own citizens– the People’s Republic of China, 76 million; U.S.S.R, 61 million; Colonialism,50 million; Germany almost 21 million; China (MT), 10 million; Cambodia, 2 million; the list goes on. See 20TH CENTURY
The Second Amendment was established to keep governments from turning on their own people.
Another historic case for the 2nd Amendment where people are murdered after they are asked to disarm:
The militiamen, who included prominent pioneers and church officers, guaranteed the migrants safe passage if they laid down their arms and followed them north.
The migrants agreed, only to be lured to their deaths. On a predetermined signal, the militiamen shot the men and boys in the head at one location and bludgeoned the women and children at another.
Only 17 children, those under age 6, were spared. The dead were left where they fell or received cursory burials.
by Robert John Stevens, November 18, 2016
Submitted to President-Elect Donald Trump:
by Robert John Stevens, June 21, 2016
- Protection against tyrannical governments—The Founding Fathers created the Second Amendment1 to protect citizens against tyrannical governments because they knew governments eventually transfer and consolidate power to one person who turns against his or her own people. Unfortunately the amendment did not include the word democide.
- Democide—Murder by one’s own government2. An estimated 262 million humans were killed by their own governments in the 20th century alone, in most cases after they were disarmed by their own governments.
- Natural and inalienable rights—All people have the right to defend themselves, their families, faith and property. The right to defend was given to mankind by his Creator and existed long before earthly governments were formed.
- Guns stop individual and mass killings—Killers will always have access to guns and weapons and are often deterred and stopped by armed citizens.3
- False flag events—Governments and secret societies create deceptions and mass killings to disarm citizens. Patterns are predictable such as gunmen are killed so they cannot disclose their employers. Proof of bodies are rarely shown to the public. Courts throughout history have required dead bodies as proof.
- Amending the U.S. Constitution must require state legislature approval. It must never be changed on a whim by an emotional mob majority in Congress reacting to recent, unfortunate events.
- Invasion—Guns and local militia protect citizens from foreign invaders. Even if a nation’s national defenses could be defeated, prevailing over local militia and freedom fighters requires never-ending costs and resources (as the United States proves by their intervention in the Middle East). Well-armed citizens are the second line of national defense and should be welcomed and endorsed by every nation.
- Disarming citizens protects the wealthy—Napoleon once said,” Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.” Whenever the wealth has been transferred from the lower and middle classes to an elite upper class, the elite resort to control and murder to protect themselves and use media propaganda and false-flag events to convince people they should disarm voluntarily. Guns protect the poor and middle class from being murdered by the rich.
- Comparable weapons to oppose force—The Founding Fathers didn’t limit the Second Amendment to handguns and knives. They just fought against the British who possessed the greatest weaponry in the world; therefore, citizens’ guns must be powerful enough to match the firepower of opposing forces.
- Media omissions4—These above essential elements are often purposely left out of news and media discussions. It is similar to church missionaries discussing right versus wrong without introducing underlying principles such as heavenly rewards and punishments. The debate purposely moves people towards the wrong conclusions—a strategy that supports conspiring agendas5 to disarm the public.
More Articles on Guns
1 The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
What is unclear about the phrase “shall not be infringed?”
2 Google define democide:
Democide is a term revived and redefined by the political scientist R. J. Rummel (1932–2014) as “the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder.
3 In the mid 1990s I programmed for Xantel in Mesa Arizona for short time. Citizens advised me while driving to not cut anyone off because people kept guns in their glove compartments. That deterred me to obey the traffic rules.
4 Omissions of core principles are not discussed in mainstream news. For example, see today’s articles published by Mormon-owned news media KSL an Deseret News A divided Senate answers Orlando with gridlock on gun curbs and Preventing mass shootings? Utah delegation sees no clear solutions.
5 History and religious scriptures are clear that conspiring men form hellish agendas and are responsible for great sufferings to the human race. The Book of Mormon states that “secret combinations are of the devil and result in the destruction of nations—Modern Gentiles are warned against the secret combination that will seek to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries.” — Ether 8:23-25 and its chapter summary.
Mr. Chaffetz, You do not understand the 2nd amendment. Its purpose is to maintain that inalienable, God-given right that existed before governments were formed that authorizes all citizens to defend themselves and their families.
Having studied history, the U.S. Founding Fathers knew the 2nd amendment (“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”) was necessary to protect citizens against invasion, tyrannical governments, or should their own government turn against them.
As power centralizes, as the 20th century saw with Stalin, Hitler and many others, tyrants eventually turn against their own people and institute democide—murder by one’s own government. The Univ. of Hawaii reports 262 million humans were murdered by their own government in the 20th century alone.
Most mass murders by government happened after citizens were disarmed.
Yes, we don’t need overly armed government thugs bullying citizens but they have too the right to bear arms. If you understood the 2nd amendment you swore to uphold, you’d also call for well-armed and well-trained local militias to keep the ‘Rambo’ BLM Forest Service agents in check.
Dear Senator Lee:
Please tell the American people the #1 reason the Founding Father’s established the 2nd amendment. It was to protect us against tyrannical government. They studied history and realized that no government should ever get too much power because when tyrants get control or governments consolidate and centralize their power, citizens are often massacred by their own government.
The Founding Fathers’ wisdom was prophetic.
As terrible were the holocaust atrocities committed by Hitler’s Nazi Germany against the Jews, the University of Hawaii calculates the holocaust represented just 8% of the 262 million humans murdered by their own government in the 20th century.
How can we Americans best understand 262 million dead bodies? If the average casualty is 5′ long and these victims’ dead bodies were laid from head to toe they would stretch:
- Along Interstate 70’s entire 2,153 miles piled 115 bodies high
- Along Interstate 80’s entire 2,900 miles piled 85 bodies high
- Along I-15 in our home state of Utah for 124 miles, from Logon to Provo piled 2,000 bodies high
- Around the 64-mile Capital Beltway piled 3,876 bodies high
Senator Lee, all Americans mourn the death of the children and teachers at Newtown but firearms are our best protection for the almost 314 million Americans should our government turn against us. Please help the country put things into perspective and explain to them the horrors of democide and why the 2nd amendment should not be infringed.
- 262 million bodies
- 5280 feet per mile
- At 5′ long, 1056 bodies per mile
Robert John Stevens
- Secret societies with sinister goals covenant with each other to infiltrate a government.
- A national bank is created to transfer the nation’s wealth to banksters.
- The educational system is hi-jacked or federalized so over time most citizens have no understanding of the proper role of government nor its founding principles.
- The media is purchased and is run by a state propaganda machine. It is used to dumb down the society, distract them from anything of importance and to protect the ruling elite in their crimes.
- The ruling elite create and execute a grand deception or false flag operation. It is used as a pretext to internally and systematically destroy the laws of the land. Contrast this to external forces where all the wars together can’t destroy inviolate constitutional laws.
- A welfare state is created. The ruling elite plunder the nation’s wealth giving the false impression that the wealth is being shared. As money is given away to citizens, powerful groups, companies and foreign nations, the people become parasites of the parasitical ruling elite and help them remain in power.
- Before the monetary system collapses, the ruling class plans their escape or defense against the people. Since they no longer see value in expendable parasitical citizens and view them as a threat they plan their extermination–hence, democide.
- The ruling elite and those who plundered the nation’s wealth don’t want to be blamed for the monetary collapse so they start a major war. The citizens rally to the cause of patriotism. Families send sons and daughters into battle with no or little understanding of the underlying deceptions.
- Wars escalate. Promises are made to avenge the blood of those who fell. At that point, God withdraws. The nation is left to itself and makes bad decisions.
- Prices soar. Citizens turn to political leaders who are most likely to save them–the very people who plundered the nation’s wealth, or newcomers with ties to the plunderers.
- Massive death and destruction occur. Once war is over, people are humbled, turn to God, start rebuilding and the cycle starts anew.
- The global elite would rather it end with a massive reduction in population, world government with them in charge, and a total police state to protect themselves against the people.