Excellent address by President Trump:
Are the beneficiaries behind this honest or corrupt? What’s your guess?
The “half a million invoices a year” NYPD collects statistically and morally violates the U.S. Constitution’s Fourth Amendment which reads, “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”
by Robert John Stevens, August 8, 2016
Searching old LDS Conference Reports for the word constitution, the data shows the LDS Church abandoned mentioning the U.S. constitution in public:
However, search LDS.org for the word constitution and see many search results.
Related LDS Talks Mentioning the United States Constitution
by Robert John Stevens, July 10, 2016
Hollywood studios once promoted the U.S. Constitution, defended liberty, championed individual rights, and elevated the common man with great films like Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
In 1996 Matt Slovick of The Washington Post wrote:
But this film caused quite a stir in this town in 1939. The Washington Press Club sponsored a premiere at Constitution Hall that was attended by congressmen, Senators and Supreme Court justices. About halfway through the film, people started walking out. At another dinner, Capra was criticized for showing graft in the Senate. The Washington press corps, who didn’t like the way reporters were portrayed, joined in the attacks against Capra.1
But average Americans filled the theaters to see the film that helped make Stewart a star. The movie earned 11 Oscar nominations, including Best Picture (it lost to “Gone With the Wind”).
One of my favorite movies, Sergeant York (1941), taught Americans that even religious pacifists were justified to defend freedom against aggressors.
The 1965 movie Shenandoah Shenandoah reminded Americans that individual and state rights not delegated to the Federal Government were superior to usurped federal laws, even in a time of war.
But then Hollywood sold out to the globalists and have since been on the warpath to destroy the U.S. Constitution with its Bill of Rights, liberty, freedom and national sovereignty by destroying the moral foundation required to support their super structure.
By 2012, Neal Harmon, one of the smartest and most capable entrepreneurs in America today and now proven hands-on CEO, wanted to show his children some of his favorite Hollywood movies but didn’t want to introduce them to certain vulgar words and scenes in their youth.
Neal could have timed certain scenes and demanded his children close their eyes and ears while he fast-forwarded past them, exercising his moral and constitutional right to do so inside his own home but decided there must be a better way.
Having studied the secrets of YouTube from a programmer’s perspective while working at Orabrush, he realized he could create an overlay or filter on top of Hollywood videos without violating their copyright laws. Hollywood lawyers destroyed similar efforts by CleanFlicks and other companies.
After Orabrush was sold, Neal and his brothers started a company called VidAngel in Provo, Utah to stream videos that moral and ethical people wouldn’t be embarrassed to watch even if Jesus sat next to them.
Knowing the importance of abiding by laws that are constitutionally supported, Neal devised a simple, unique and legal solution: Let customers buy a video, stream it to them and then let them sell it back to VidAngel.
Leveraging crowd sourcing via Amazon Mechanical Turk, the Harmon brothers found hundreds of Americans who would gladly volunteer their time and expertise to create movie filters.
Although Hollywood won the battle declaring it illegal to physical modify movies even after they were purchased (a constitutional violation), VidAngel modifies no movies, buys them legally and stores them in their vault.
At some point in our nation’s history, Hollywood sold out to the globalist whose goal is to demoralize our free society, destroy ethics and usher in world government with them in control.
Because of the constitutional nature of VidAngel’s case, it could and should go to the Supreme Court. Despite Hollywood studio’s cunning arguments, the underlying justifications are unalienable property rights, the rights to acquire, possess and protect property, and the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and possessions.
For VidAngel to win they must spend vast resources virally telling the public that it is their right to enjoy and defend their natural and constitutional freedoms. This is their opportunity to teach by focusing on the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights and to arm the public with reaffirmations from all 50 state constitutions.
If Hollywood studios wins and government grants it illegal for the public to filter their own videos then who will enforce it? Who will enforce the right of decent parents to pause videos and fast-forward past dirty scenes? Do we really want Hollywood surveillance in our own homes?
VidAngel won’t win with similar statements used by CleanFlicks and other companies who lost.
Neal Harmon is today’s Jefferson Smith (Jimmy Stewart in Mr. Smith Goes to Washington)—the John Doe that represents moral and decent citizens who is being attacked by corrupt, corporate giants backed by unlimited power and money.
There is much more here at stake then just just videos: Inalienable rights, religion, the Fourth and Fifth Amendments and right for parents to protect themselves against state intrusion are all under fire.
1 ‘Mr. Smith Goes to Washington’, By Matt Slovick
We don’t need more government—we need less. The problem with the original Constitution is not that it has become obsolete. It is that its store of institutional wisdom has been forgotten or repressed by modern thinkers who have failed to understand its philosophical underpinnings and institutional achievements.
by Robert John Stevens, May 23, 2016
Dear Top 1%,
History is clear that the top 1% inflicts the most misery upon the human race, and then it backfires on them.
Despite what your advisors tell you they are probably all wrong. If you want to keep your wealth and protect yourself against the middle and lower class then bless and inspire them, not necessarily with your money for that would require you to share it, but with opportunity.
Opportunity means you set the middle and lower class free to acquire wealth. Keep what you have and let them prosper; for if they prosper you will retain your money, your life, health and happiness.
How can that be done? Well, what society experienced the greatest distribution of wealth in history? The United States before the Federal Reserve coup in 1913.
You must restore government to its original organization but with patches so it will never again be hijacked. Here are a few suggestions:
- Restore the checks and balances of government as defined in the original U.S. Constitution which means you must:
- Abolish the unconstitutional Seventeenth Amendment so Senators can once again represent their state legislators rather than special interests
Repeal the Apportionment Act of 1911 that fixed the number of members of the House of Representatives to 435.
The Federal Reserve banksters knew to keep their charter it was easier to control the majority of 435 than one representative for every 30,000 citizens. With today’s population at 318,900,000 that requires 10,630 representatives. That may sound like too many but had their numbers grown proportionally our nation would not be trillions in debt.
- Establish and enforce term limits so nobody ever gets too much power
- Popularize virtue—Only a government based upon virtue can survive and protect you.
- Abolish the illegal income tax created by the Sixteenth Amendment that is channeled directly to the pockets of the private Federal Reserve Shareholders
- End the Federal Reserve. They’ll eventually turn against you with their 4.5 trillion in assets
- Ask citizens to innovate and replace all banks with something else that enables wealth to accumulate for the masses.
- Abolish the IRS and replace it with one sentence outlining a minimal tax on all sales.
- Break up the media monopoly and ascertain it can never again consolidate and serve anti-Constitutional agendas
- Abolish the Department of Education whose mission is to not teach the U.S. Constitution and the correct principles upon which it is based. Encourage parents to home school. Encourage more private schools to emerge. Require all school children to be taught the U.S. Constitution every year, its founding principles, and how to safeguard it. With that knowledge they will defend your right to keep your wealth without penalty and without harm.
- Declare to the world how the Federal Reserve banksters’ coup of 1913 was successful, and how they grew and remained in power, so a national bank never forms again.
- Abolish the CIA, the United Nations and outlaw all secret societies that murder, destabilize, overthrow and consolidate power and wealth for gain.
- Turn regulations over to the free markets to establish best practices and guidelines for government and private industries‐just as the software industry does.
- Free the citizens from the mountains of bureaucracy, ordinances and regulations that crush their ability to prosper. Replace them all with pure and simple principles that school children can recite.
- Focus on the proper role of each government office as John F. Kennedy focused on the Office of the President. For example, how can that office be used to lead, guide and inspire citizens, to defend citizens, and to safeguard the U.S. Constitution?
- Inspire citizens to become scientists and engineers. You want them to invent things to make your world a better place, to extend your lives and the lives of your posterity, and to eventually colonize other planets. For that you’ll need an unending amount of human innovation to tap from.
When your example becomes the beacon for freedom and liberty then people everywhere, by obedience to their own conscience, will safeguard your life, money and happiness.
No other alternative has ever worked—for their destruction will become your destruction but their prosperity, safety and happiness will become yours.
by Robert John Stevens, May 19, 2016
Will somebody please introduce a bill to prosecute Congressmen who don’t read and debate new bills before casting their votes?—Not censure, nor impeach but prosecute.
When passed, such a bill would significantly reduce the size of government and may even limit it to the U.S. Constitution and a set of basic principles that school children could recite.
Reasonable-sized bills can be read on the House or Senator floor before debate. Those in attendance cannot be accused of not reading a bill.
A government of laws and ordinances will grow until it self destructs. Only a government of principles can endure.
Only the clear enunciation of the fundamental rights of man–rights which no man, or government can rightfully violate (even at the “local” level) will stand as a permanent bulwark against the slow erosion of liberty.
It takes a highly educated and wise majority of people to be able to sift through the obscuration of pseudo-educated liberals who throw out benign appearing and lofty concepts of compassion that secretly destroy other’s rights.
…the burden is upon government to prove that such laws are in accord with fundamental rights. Most importantly, public officials should be aware that they are PERSONALLY LIABLE for any infringement of another’s rights, and that men may ultimately and rightfully defend their fundamental rights with appropriate force, when no practical or fair legal recourse is possible.
The principles and rights listed are sufficiently self-evident that a man who chooses not to accept God may still accept them as “natural rights.”