Spread this virally. Every American should applaud this speech:
What a coincidence—a terrorist attack in Orlando, no proof of dead bodies and all just in time for the NSA.
by Robert John Stevens, May 23, 2016
Dear Top 1%,
History is clear that the top 1% inflicts the most misery upon the human race, and then it backfires on them.
Despite what your advisors tell you they are probably all wrong. If you want to keep your wealth and protect yourself against the middle and lower class then bless and inspire them, not necessarily with your money for that would require you to share it, but with opportunity.
Opportunity means you set the middle and lower class free to acquire wealth. Keep what you have and let them prosper; for if they prosper you will retain your money, your life, health and happiness.
How can that be done? Well, what society experienced the greatest distribution of wealth in history? The United States before the Federal Reserve coup in 1913.
You must restore government to its original organization but with patches so it will never again be hijacked. Here are a few suggestions:
- Restore the checks and balances of government as defined in the original U.S. Constitution which means you must:
- Abolish the unconstitutional Seventeenth Amendment so Senators can once again represent their state legislators rather than special interests
Repeal the Apportionment Act of 1911 that fixed the number of members of the House of Representatives to 435.
The Federal Reserve banksters knew to keep their charter it was easier to control the majority of 435 than one representative for every 30,000 citizens. With today’s population at 318,900,000 that requires 10,630 representatives. That may sound like too many but had their numbers grown proportionally our nation would not be trillions in debt.
- Establish and enforce term limits so nobody ever gets too much power
- Popularize virtue—Only a government based upon virtue can survive and protect you.
- Abolish the illegal income tax created by the Sixteenth Amendment that is channeled directly to the pockets of the private Federal Reserve Shareholders
- End the Federal Reserve. They’ll eventually turn against you with their 4.5 trillion in assets
- Ask citizens to innovate and replace all banks with something else that enables wealth to accumulate for the masses.
- Abolish the IRS and replace it with one sentence outlining a minimal tax on all sales.
- Break up the media monopoly and ascertain it can never again consolidate and serve anti-Constitutional agendas
- Abolish the Department of Education whose mission is to not teach the U.S. Constitution and the correct principles upon which it is based. Encourage parents to home school. Encourage more private schools to emerge. Require all school children to be taught the U.S. Constitution every year, its founding principles, and how to safeguard it. With that knowledge they will defend your right to keep your wealth without penalty and without harm.
- Declare to the world how the Federal Reserve banksters’ coup of 1913 was successful, and how they grew and remained in power, so a national bank never forms again.
- Abolish the CIA, the United Nations and outlaw all secret societies that murder, destabilize, overthrow and consolidate power and wealth for gain.
- Turn regulations over to the free markets to establish best practices and guidelines for government and private industries‐just as the software industry does.
- Free the citizens from the mountains of bureaucracy, ordinances and regulations that crush their ability to prosper. Replace them all with pure and simple principles that school children can recite.
- Focus on the proper role of each government office as John F. Kennedy focused on the Office of the President. For example, how can that office be used to lead, guide and inspire citizens, to defend citizens, and to safeguard the U.S. Constitution?
- Inspire citizens to become scientists and engineers. You want them to invent things to make your world a better place, to extend your lives and the lives of your posterity, and to eventually colonize other planets. For that you’ll need an unending amount of human innovation to tap from.
When your example becomes the beacon for freedom and liberty then people everywhere, by obedience to their own conscience, will safeguard your life, money and happiness.
No other alternative has ever worked—for their destruction will become your destruction but their prosperity, safety and happiness will become yours.
Any member of Congress who supports this bill will violate his her sworn oath to protect the U.S. Constitution, namely the Fourth Amendment.
by Robert John Stevens, February 10, 2016
Dr. Chia-Chi Teng is a friend of mine. He followed my 2014 campaign closely, was inspired by it, and told me in confidence a year ago he would run against Jason Chaffetz in 2016.
I’ve served on his BYU Information Technology College Advisory Board since 2005. His leadership, insights and comments were always superb.
Chia-Chi is a great teacher, technologist and a serial entrepreneur. Over the years I watched him sponsor and mentor several BYU senior capstone teams that competed as finalists in the annual Microsoft Imagine Cup Competition.
Before serving at BYU, Chia-Chi was an executive/software director at Microsoft where he led highly visible and profitable teams. He’s very smart and extremely knowledgeable about technologies including the Internet and cyber security—knowledge that can be of great service to Utah, to the U.S. House of Representatives and to our nation.
He also understands well how ordinary people like himself can come to America, educate themselves up to the PhD level, and accomplish great things.
I fully endorse Chia-Chi in his run for Congress for Utah’s 3rd District.