Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Dear Senator Lee:
1. Please develop a system so your constituents can contribute and be heard. Calling or writing you and speaking to interns feels like a complete waste of time.
2. We don’t want or need ten more years of Afghanistan. Please end the wars.
3. What is your contingency plan for major disasters including financial collapse and invasion which includes EMP or WW III?
4. Is the proper role of government to redistribute wealth?
5. Is the United States of America in a complete hostage situation? Who actually runs the country and what is their intention? Why have we veered so far away from the original constitution that the House and Senate members seem powerless to do anything but advance the neocon/socialist agenda?
6. Please buy or watch online the videos September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor by Massimo Mazzucco and tell me if you honestly believe anything about the official story.
7. Please end the two-party system. It has destroyed America.
8. Please use your time in office to do something of deep value. It feels like you’ve already lost a few important battles and have retreated. If you can’t take back part or all the original, inspired Constitution then why remain in office?
Message sent to Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Sunday November 24, 2013 regarding his article, “The Dying Dollar — Paul Craig Roberts.”
Another great article. Thank You!
I suspect giving Americans a false hope of prosperity by pumping money into the stock market is a trivial expense compared to the profits of received by continued plunder.
At your recommendation I purchased the Italian 9/11 DVDs. It is very comprehensive. Every issue leads to lies and cover up.
Regarding our nation’s financial state, I have struggled for years to think of solutions but sending solution ideas to Congressman and Senators seems a complete waste of time.
Unless the President tells the people the absolute truth and starts intelligent discussions, our nation’s fate is akin to the band playing aboard the sinking Titanic.
As the economy begins its steep plunge there will be fewer funds to repair our aging transportation infrastructure. Welfare receipts are the first to suffer. Those totally dependent on food imports will panic, especially if a crisis hits months before the next growing season. There will be no safety living in cities. It will be too late to tear up lawns and plant fruit and nut trees.
I have at times been adverse to your pessimistic outlook but I do not see things changing.
As a young missionary I taught the plan of repentance. The first step is to recognize one has sinned. Recognition precedes feeling sorry, repenting, covenanting not to repeat the sin and restoring that which was lost as a result of the sin. For America, hope starts with recognition.
by Robert John Stevens, November 21, 2013
It suddenly dawned on me tonight that America today reminds me of the decline of WordPerfect Corporation. I was an early programmer there and could see many of the problems that were sinking them and tried many times to warn management but they seemed as though they were wearing blinders while walking in a midst of darkness.
We’re not the first to go through this. Think of all the people who tried to save the Byzantine, Roman, Greek, Nephite and Jaredite empires.
National and civilizational cycles will repeat until the end of humanity, or at least as long as the spectrum remains so large for IQ and virtue.
by Robert John Stevens, November 21, 2013
Choosing a Web Application Framework is a challenge. There are dozens to choose from.
The plight of the programmer is to choose one that continues to grow in popularity. That’s difficult. Most are decreasing in popularity. You can see for yourself by graphing programming technologies on Google Trends. By choosing technologies that are falling out of favor, a programmer’s time to be in high demand diminishes.
When hiring, managers tend to focus on years of experience in specific technologies versus quality of work.
I’ve hired dozens of people myself over the years. One programmer with high attention to detail who learns as he or she goes, solves problems and produces quality is worth a dozen “skilled” programmers for they on average produce just 5-6 lines of code per day.
You’ll find that the best programmers automate their income. Isn’t that what you’d expect from the best?
I’ve learned and used dozens of technologies over the past three decades. That makes me the equivalent of a general practitioner or a traditional country doctor. I’m happy with that.
While users are happy with the Web, programmers are not. They continue to search for better tools, languages and frameworks.
Write your Congressmen and Senators:
Please call for a constitutional convention to determine if WE THE PEOPLE want a dictatorship with no checks and balances.
Let the states decide. I’m serious. We all have had enough.
What word stirs up feelings that best describes those that are trying so hard to take away our freedoms? Communists? Patriots must choose a word and use it repeatedly. It is time for every American to decide what side of the fence he or she is on.
Retract the 2012 election. Let’s revote today.